USE AND MAINTENANCE
How to take care of your GUIDO's leather products?
The leather we use is 100% genuine leather. It is a very lasting material and its process is eco friendly and not harmful for those who work with it. If taken care of, it is a material that can last many years and gets even better looking with the passing of time.
*Avoid contact with sharp or pointed objects.
*Avoid contact with any kind of chemicals such as alcohol and others.
*Avoid humid spaces since leather can generate mold and fungus if wet.
How to clean GUIDO LEATHER products?
- Remove any dirt and dust by brushing the leather with a soft brush.
- Apply a thin coating all around the product of GUIDO's shoe cream. If you do not find the correct color, we recommend you to use the natural, colorless/neutral GUIDO shoe cream.
- Wait 20 minutes so the cream can be absorbed by the leather. Let it dry.
- With a special horsehair brush polish the shoe by rubbing backwards and forwards. This action makes the shoe seem to shine.
- As a final touch use a soft cloth and rub the shoes to bring the shine out even more.
How to clean GUIDO SUEDE products?
- Use a special suede brush to remove any dirt. It is important always to rub on the same direction.
- If you have a stubborn mark softly use a rubber.
- The most important way to maintain your suede shoes is to use the GUIDO's suede protector spray. It will help the leather repel dirt and water.